Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Project Life - Week 2

Week 2 - Chuggin along! I'm really enjoying this project. I ended up ordering the Becky Higgins Turquoise Kit, which I love. I like the idea of the coordinating cards but I definitely need a little bit of variety in my albums. I love geometric patterns, which this kit definitely has, but I also like to mix bright colors. This particular kit is somewhat limited in that area. So I found myself adding alot of embellishments and even patterned papers to the pages. For example, on the Week 2 page below I took a rather bland 3 x 4 card and punched it up a little.  I wanted to keep the grid and ruler design so I covered the bottom phrase using a bright polka dot patterned paper and pink circle tag.


I've been pinning (new obsession btw) project life ideas and have come across some really great inspiration. One pin actually inspired me to include tags from some clothing I bought for my son while shopping this week.






Week 3 is almost done, just waiting on the pics! I hope I can continue this project at this pace throughout the next 48 weeks! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment