Thursday, January 3, 2013

Project Life 2013 - Title Page

This is my first attempt at  Project Life. With a newborn baby I thought this would be a great way to document all of the fun (and not so fun) events of 2013.  It seems like a fairly easy way to put an album together while still allowing the freedom of creativity. I'm not planning on making this album strictly an album for my son but more as a way to highlight all our 1st year as a family.  I didn't order any PL "kits" although I love the Project Life Core Kit Baby edition. I used some of the Simple Stories Sn@p Cards, We R -"Albums Made Easy" cards, and Recollections journaling pad from Michael's.  I'm sure I will end up buying a kit (or two) from the PL line.  Here are some pics of the Title Page...


 These are three 2 x 4 We R cards from the noteworthy collection. I embellished with some stickers and printed the journaling from my computer. (I absolutely despise my handwriting).

 Love this pink, grey and  teal color combo!
 I also included a card which lists my "resolutions". Nothing too specific here, just ways I can enjoy my life even more!
Love this pic of our new family but my father in law ended up getting in the background of the shot so I used some embellishments to cover him up! LOL (that will be our little secret)

I hope I can keep up with this album throughout the year! I already have some Week 1 pics ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment