Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2013 - My Life

SO excited for everything that 2013 may bring. 2012 was quite a year with its own challenges, heartache, and eventually joy! On December 7th DH and I welcomed our little miracle, Vincent Matthew, into the world! He has truly changed our lives in unimaginable ways these past few weeks! I'm looking forward to documenting this year of our life using Project Life. Here's a link to Becky Higgins site which I plan to use to help complete this album! I love the idea of documenting the little moments in life. As a new mom I can't wait to showcase all of the fun things our new family will do. I know I will look back upon this project a year from now and be able to see how my little man has grown.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! Your son was born on my birthday! :> enjoy every moment as he is small they grow too quick and what a great way to document his life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much ANita....and happy belated birthday!

      Delete