Thursday, January 31, 2013

Mommy's Little Man

Eat.Sleep.Poop.Repeat...I'm sure all you mom's can relate! Staying home with a newborn sure has its moments. The days all seem to blend together at this point. I really can't complain though. Baby Vin hasn't quite slept through the night yet but I feel like we are making progress. He's only been waking up once for a feeding then goes right back to bed. (Thank God for small miracles) During the day he takes his naps in between feedings and playtime. There's absolutely nothing in this world better than his face looking up at me and cracking a sweet smile! I've been told by almost every mom to "sleep when he sleeps" but for some reason I just can't! There's always a pile of dishes to be washed, clothes that need to be folded or  craft supplies calling my name(lol)!

Those of you that have visited this blog may have seen my Project Life pages. I'm so excited to be able to use this process to document all of the little moments of our life as a new family.  However, nothing gives me more satisfaction than completing a traditional 12 x 12 layout!

I took this self pic with my iPhone, hence the grainy photo. Even though it's not a high quality photo, I fell in love with it!

   


I used the Pebbles Family Ties Collection for color inspiration (patterned papers, sticker embellishments) along with some flowers, brads, punched hearts and journal cards.  For the title I used American Crafts Burlap Memo Thickers.  

As you can tell I like my layouts to be symmetrical and use mainly geometric patterns. For my next layout I plan to branch out and get in touch with my artistic self! Can't wait to share it with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment