Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Seeing Circles...

Hi all! This weekend I was surfing my favorite scrapbooking site, Two Peas in a Bucket, for some inspiration. If you are not familiar with this site you MUST check it out- I guarantee you will not be disappointed. This year they introduced something new. Each day they feature one of their designers, as they call them "Garden Girls", in a video series. Each series features it's own theme and challenge that encourages you to play along.

This week I found inspiration in the Seeing Double video. This video showcased the use of circles in your layout and cards.

Here's they layout I made.

I thought using circles on a page about my sons bubble bath was a natural fit.



I cut various sized circles from patterned paper using my Cricut then embellished with brads, tags, and stickers, all in the circular shape. 

1 comment:

  1. oh my, is this ever darlin..luv the page, such sweet bubble bath photos too..soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete