Monday, January 14, 2013

Love is in the air...

Thought I would share some pics of banners I recently made to decorate for Valentine's Day.  I usually go all out when it comes to decorating for the holidays. It's one of my favorite things to do. Well actually,  I think it the shopping for decorations that I like.  Whenever I come home armed with a shopping bag from Homegoods or Target the hubby gives me the "great more stuff I have to lug down from the attic" look. (In all seriousness I do need to organize the attic one day...soon;)
I haven't really had a chance to shop much, what with an adorable 5 week old at home now.  Being a mom to  Little Vincent is absolutely amazing btw. SO I decided to make some decorations this year. I wanted to make something quick and simple. I use basic kraft paper and cut 3.5" x 4.5" rectangles. Then I used a scallop punch to add a little something to the bottom of each flag. I cut the letters and hearts using Cricut Plantin Schoolbook Cartridge.  Added some ribbon and rhinestone bling to top it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment