Thursday, February 16, 2012

Thursday's Trend- Minty Color!

This week I was inspired by the fashions of the recent NYC Fashion Week. I absolutely love checking out the newest fashions trends. One color trend I noticed was the use of a minty green hue. I absolutely love the subtle tone.



Check out nikiinbrazil for great style tips and more minty hues. I fell in love with this gorgeous bag!



I cannot wait to get this cute color on my nails this spring! Essie's Mint Candy Apple






Soooo... is it possible to be IN LOVE with a kitchen? (because I think I am- sorry hun)

Southern Living featured a kitchen to die for!






and really.....who could pass up these treats? Traditional french macaroons.




SO here's my take on this week's thursday Trend - Minty color!
I never realized how many minty colored papers and supplies I had all along! Thanks for stopping by. Hope you're inspired- I know I am!


No comments:

Post a Comment